10 February 2012

Stitching envy

I am such a huge fan of the stitching work of Annabelle from Three Red Apples. I have serious stitching envy!

Embroidery Hoop Art - 'I love my bed' Textile Illustration in PurpleEmbroidery Hoop Art - 'Gypsies at heart' in Turquoise & Purple

I love her Embroidery Hoop Art - just gorgeous!
A very clever combination of vintage and new fabric, applique and freehand machine embroidery.

Embroidery Hoop Art -'Plotting chickens' Whimsical Textile Illustration in turquoise & orange - 8" hoop
This is my favourite hoop which you can find in Annabelle's Etsy store

Check out the Three Red Apples website for hoops, cushions, canvases & quilts - I want them all!


Embroidery Original Art Canvas - 'Betty & Nora' Figurative Textile Artwork. Purple, orange, turquoise, olive
I am loving her new design 'Betty & Nora' - too cute.
Be sure to follow the Three Red Apples blog and then you can get a sneak peak of all the fabulous new designs.

Oh to be so talented......sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!