17 March 2011

Toffee Magazine - Issue 2

Issue Two {Forests Friends} is out and it is as fabulous as the first issue!
Visit Toffee Magazine now to get your copy instantly - that's right no need to find a newsagent just pay your $2.99 (AU) and it is yours - I love instant gratification...and it is so good for the environment!

Not only do you get great crafty stories but you get free patterns and printable papers. You can print out super cute recipe cards (I am off to do that next!), and Easter tags and there is a gorgeous wood and moss cupcake stand to create. There are a scrumptious 24 pages of craft!!!

You will love it I promise.

P.S My hedgehpg brooch pattern is on page 49!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!