22 March 2011

Easter Cupcakes

I have been rummaging through unpacked shipping boxes (from our move last August!!) searching for my Easter decorations and I found these cuties I had forgotten about......


The no calorie alternative these cupcakes are made with plaster so would sit a little heavy in your tummy!
I used latex craft cupcake moulds which I found on ebay a few years ago, I found some similar ones here. The moulds need to be made latex rather than plastic to work well. All you do is pour in plaster of paris, wait a day or two to dry and then paint with acrylic. Would be a great school holiday project for kids. 


Then I have decorated a double cupcake box, I got this one fom The Packaging Place. They have a huge range of cupcake boxes and all kinds of packaging at great prices. It is just as well that I don't live in Australia anymore or my house would be full of packaging. I still have 30 pizza boxes do do something with but I have something in mind for them - I'm thinking a felt pizza toy....I will add it to my craft 'to do' list.


I used to have great fun making and painting these faux cupcakes, I think I might dig out my moulds and have another go.

2 comments:

  1. Creams are one of the most popular commercialized merchandise in the cosmetic industry. Creams are obtaining progressively hard for consumers. This valuable Cosmetic Packaging permits you to see what's exceptional to you. This Cream Box Packaging is fully customizable and customized cosmetic Cream Boxes with foil and emblazoning pull within the client and mandatory for securing the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing product thanks for sharing with us It is very informative. If you need any type of boxes, you can visit the link.
    wholesale Cupcake boxes
    custom Chocolate boxes manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!