14 August 2013

Mini Embroidery Hoop Necklaces

I was so excited to finally find some amazing miniature embroidery hoops on Etsy and ordered 10 immediately......
...they are from Sonia at dandelyne who is so delightful to deal with and genuinely enthusiastic about her fantastic product and what her customers are creating with her hoops.
 
So here is the new range of Cupcake Cutie necklaces...
 
Mushrooms in blue and...

....Mushrooms in green.

Mr Fox
 
Ms Bunny

Babushka Mushroom
 
Babushka Hedghog
 
 
All the designs are teeny tiny cross stitches onto felt and have a 20" necklace chain...

....with a lovely back to finish them off...

 
You can find all the Mini Embroidery Hoop Necklaces in my felt or Etsy stores.
 
P.S Available as a brooch too!


3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!