27 March 2013

OP SHOP FINDS OF THE WEEK

It is dangerous having my favourite charity shop so close to my son's preschool. As I drive closer to it I think if there is car park right out front I will stop and have a quick look. There is nearly always a park so I pop in a lot!

These are today's goodies...
The $2 plastic jar is my new cracker container...

.....it holds heaps! The $2 tupperware container with lid is perfect for crackers and dip for picnics and parties...

I couldn't leave Donald Duck behind.....

...I love these old puzzles, just like I had as a child. He was $2.

Then I spotted this cutie...

...look at that face! He was $1. It wasn't until I got home I saw the 2 holes in the top and realised he is half of a salt and pepper set. That's OK because he would look cute sitting anywhere.

And my absolute favourite find......
...this poor battered and bruised Wade cup. I had to have it despite the fact the handle has been glued on and a chip glued on the rim.

I just thought these ducks were devine. Even the signature on the bottom is lovely...
...and well I wasn't going to leave it behind when it was only $1!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!