08 March 2013

Hama bead projects

I haven't shared any of my hama bead crafting for a while but don't you worry I have been busy with those beads....it is definitely addictive.

Bunnies
 
Mr Hedgehog
 
Lollipops
 
The lollipops were inspired totally from one of my many Ondori cross stitch books.......
 
...I should do a string of hama gingerbread men for Christmas...cute!
 
London Bus

Miss Riding Hood
 
Woodland Matryoshkas
 
Paper dolls.....
 
....pretty in pink....
 
...in disguise...
 
...and a boy doll too!
 
Hubby says I have to get rid of all these projects (and more!) before I am allowed to buy any more beads....he doesn't quite get my fascination! So I have dutifully listed them in my Etsy store if you are interested. Except for the paper dolls which I of course have to make more clothes and accessories for!

3 comments:

  1. Les créations avec les perles sonts très beau bonne journée Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! I was really fun crafting your sweet hama bead bunnies. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!