29 April 2011

My Felt Store

I have finally had a revamp of my felt store. It has been very neglected while I have been in a Craft 2.0 frenzy for the last couple of months.

I have added a few more patterns including my new Softie Doll 'Miss Riding Hood'


You can get your pattern here. I have also added a couple of pattern deals, choose any 2 or choose any 3 patterns and save!

For all those stitchers looking for retro patterns I have added.....
Retro Martini

Retro Lava Lamp
I have many more patterns that I am transferring from paper to software so I will be slowly (!) adding new patterns, hopefully every week.

I will also be adding more felt needlebooks, pincushions and brooches which were the biggest sellers at Craft 2.0.

1 comment:

  1. Just had a peek at your store, you've got some great stuff! Love the hedgehogs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!