13 April 2011

My New Project + a waste canvas tutorial

My new cross stitch book Sweet Treats and the pretty embroidery floss I have bought for the first project have been sitting in my craft room for about 3 weeks now.



I promised myself I would not start stitching until I have finished all my crafty bits for Craft 2.0.

I here it calling out to me.....'Start me now!!!'

I am great at starting new projects but don't always finish them.

Anyway I am sticking to my promise and will start after Easter. I am going to stitch one of the lovely designs onto an interesting object and will be using waste canvas so thought I would make it into a tutorial too.

I love waste canvas, although it is very hard to find these days.

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!