20 April 2012

Embroidery Hoop Art

Hello to all my lovely new followers!

Apologies for the lack of posts lately but we haved moved house and with 2 kids under 2 unpacking has taken forever.

I have however squeezed in some time for stitching. I have had lots of enquiries lately asking if I sell any completed embroideries so I have begun a series of Embroidery Hoop Art.

Here is the first one....

A cute Russian Doll cross stitched on aida and framed in a 6" hoop. It is available here in my Etsy store.

And for something a bit different....

A trio of beautiful butterflies cross stitched on aida and in 4" hoops. Available here.

I am busy working on lots of different designs and hope to have more listed soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed by your write ups. It was written in highly professional manner.
    Moreover, it described your embroidery requirements in much easier and clear way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!