04 February 2014

Scrabble tiles cross stitch anyone?

My two wee kiddies were back at daycare today after a long 6 week summer break so I got busy designing these scrabble cross stitch patterns which have been in the back of my mind for ages.

As Valentines Day is just around the corner I started with this one....


....this would be super cute stitched up and framed in an embroidery hoop. Find it here.

And this is the design that has been kicking around in my head for ages.....stitching the kids names in scrabble tiles...
....I thought it would be fantastic stitched really large onto pegboard or something similar. Maybe when I have finished the dolls house makeover I will get started on it.

Of course not everyone has kids called Oliver and Gemma so I have custom scrabble tile cross stitch pattern available...
....you just let me know 2 names or words (which share a common letter) that you would like and I will make it into a cross stitch pattern for you. More details on the listing. I have also made a custom listing for 3 names too.

Now back to the dolls house!


1 comment:

  1. I love this Idea! I think t would dye my aida cloth tan, cross stitch individual squares and sew them onto white cloth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!