20 May 2012

Unfinished projects - PROOF

I am still on a mission to finish many half done projects as well as doing something with ALL the completed tapestries I have.

I decided to open ONE of the incomplete project boxes this afternoon and dive in. Here is what I found...

.....EEEEEEEEK! It is no wonder I normally stuff it all back in the box and firmly close the lid.

But I have new resolve and I will finish some projects. I have decided to start with three and here they are dragged to the top of the pile....
Unfinished Audrey
Retro Orange & Brown

Floral Black & White Geometric

I am not exactly sure where to start but stay tuned as I reveal a complete project or 3!!!

I dare you to dig into your unfinshed craft project box and finish one today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!